High Speed Food and Beverage Tamper Evident Shrinkbanders
Continuous Web Flow Cutting and Application
R Series systems are compatible with thin gauge banding materials (1.25 to 2 mils, or 30 to 50 micron). Engineered for continuous service, the system’s material web flow is never paused for cutting or application. Our exclusive “tool-less” changeover feature allows operators to switch from one product to the next, quickly and efficiently.
R Series machines can also be used in special high speed banding and labeling applications, such as labeling small form-fill-seal pharmaceutical vials at 600 pm.
- Allen-Bradley PLC
- Touch Screen Operator Interface (HMI)
- Allen-Bradley VFDs
- Splice-on-the fly Accumulator Unwind Stand
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Motorized Height Adjustment with Pre-Set Positions
- Ink Jet and Thermal Transfer Printers
- Vision Systems and UV Inspection/Ejection Systems